Showing all 36 results
The 2nd generation of Brine's first RP3 lacrosse head, Brine added new technology and kept what made the first head a success.
- New Scoop Design with Patented Vari-Flex technology: Stiffer materials inserted into strategic sections of the head control flex to adapt to multiple playing styles & conditions
- Strategic Core-Tech eliminates excess weight and adds stiffness to strategic areas of the head for more accuracy and control
- Bottom Rail is designed for a Mid-Low/Low pocket for the Elite Attack men
- NFHS/NCAA Legal
Brine RP3 II X Unstrung Lacrosse Head: RP32X$99.99
From STX's most successful line of goalie gear comes the STX Shield Unstrung Goalie Lacrosse Head, the head that started it all. Built for strength and durability, the Shield uses C-Channel technology that reinforces the top and bottom side rails, increasing the stiffness of the head and preventing hard shots from effecting the head or letting in the garbage goal. Increased torsional rigidity in the sidewalls prevents the head from warping and bending backwards when facing heavy shots. Thanks to the stiffness, the Shield effectively has a larger saving area, as the stronger rails allow for the goalie to utilize the entire face of the head to make saves. Trusted by some of the top goalies across all levels, the STX Shield Unstrung Goalie Lacrosse Head is perfect for those looking to up their game with a strong and durable goalie head that can be trusted to make the big saves.
STX Shield Unstrung Goalie Lacrosse Head: stx-ld-hd-shld$109.99
- Updated sidewall geometry provides increased stiffness without adding weight
- Ergonomic throat design provides a secure grip
- New scoop design for enhanced ground ball performance
- Additional sidewall holes for an expanded array of pocket styles
- Strung head crafted with 12-diamond semi-hard mesh
- Meets all high school and college specifications
STX Eclipse II Strung Goalie Lacrosse Head: stx-ld-eclipse-2-strung$104.99
New for 2018, STX is back at it again with the STX Eclipse II Unstrung Goalie Lacrosse Head, built with premium strength-to-weight ratio. Updated sidewall geometry in the Eclipse II provides increased stiffness without adding weight, allowing for quick hands to saves, and a stiff, durable face that won't warp or bend when facing tough shots. An ergonomic throat design provides a secure grip for better control when making saves or clearing the ball. In addition to a new scoop design for enhanced groundball performance, the Eclipse II is a magnet when going for ball. Additional sidewall holes offer an expanded array of pocket styles to help customize your head to fit your play style, making the head versatile enough for any level of play. With optimal durability, control, and consistency, the STX Eclipse II Unstrung Goalie Lacrosse Head is the perfect addition to your goalie arsenal.
STX Eclipse II Unstrung Goalie Lacrosse Head: stx-ld-eclipse-2-unstrung$89.99
This one’s for the grinders. The players who show up early and stay late. The players who are always working to improve their game. For the players with no quit in their DNA. Engineered using our FlexForm material and flowing geometry, the DNA packs a punch and virtually eliminates warping. This is the all-around beast lacrosse has been waiting for.
ECD DNA STRUNG Lacrosse Head: 300421 – 300422$129.99
The Under Armour Command Low Lacrosse Head is head of choice for quick and crafty attack man all across the D1 Level. The Command Low was designed by Under Armour to offer the perfect mid-low or low pocket for easy one handed cradling and dominating dodges from the X. The Command Low will be a controlling force on the offensive side of the field this year with a perfect pinch for ball security and powerful releases while shooting and passing while weighing in at just 4.9 ounces. The Command low also features Under Armour's Glide+ rounded scoop for effortless ground balls on turf or grass. Under Armour engineered the Command Low with plenty of sidewall holes to make sure you get that mid-low pocket customized to perfection. You wont be surprised to see the Command Low all over the offensive side of the field this season in the hands of elite players at every level. - Bottom rail brings perfect mid-low or low pocket to the Command Low. - Superior light weight at 4.9 ounces. - Ideal for crafty dodging and vertical one handed cradling. - Offset and pinch designed for elite offensive performance. - Perfect Glide+ scoop delivers easy ground balls. - Made in the USA.
Under Armour Command Low Lacrosse Head: COMLUHUM$99.99
- A wider face shape with a rigid sidewall and scoop makes this a defenders dream
- All weather Nylon. Engineered to withstand extreme temperatures
- Glide + Scoop Technology, guides you to the ball from any angle
- Full, Offset, unmatched power and feel
- Rigid Rail design, for lightweight durable performance
- Recommended Position: Defense/LSM
Under Armour Command D Lacrosse Head: COMDHUM$84.99
UA Command U Lacrosse Head is made to control the field. Designed with all-weather nylon materials, this head is able to hold up against extreme temperatures so you won't be slowed down by the heat or cold. The scoop of the UA Command Head uses Glide-Scoop Tech to help draw the ball into your stick no matter what angle you approach it at. With a durable, stiff sidewall with multiple sidewall holes you get a strong powerful head that any pocket preference fits into perfectly. Under Armour is making a HUGE name for themselves in the world of lacrosse. Being the choice equipment supplier for many Division 1 teams as well as sponsoring the NLL, UA has established their dominance and they aren't looking back now.
Under Armour Command Lacrosse Head: COM17UHM$89.99
The Under Armour Command 2 Lacrosse Head brings updated features to one of the most versatile heads to ever hit the field. Under Armour designed the Command 2 Lacrosse Head to deliver versatile performance for every position on the field. Featuring a true mid pocket sidewall design with full offset, the Command 2 brings advanced ball control and shot power to your game. Under Armour brought back the same rounded Glide + Scoop Technology that made the original so popular with the easiest ground balls in the game. The Command 2 Head utilizes an ultra stiff design for enhanced durability and consistency. All weather nylon material makes the Command 2 resistant to even the most extreme temperatures letting you play all year long. - True mid pocket side wall design - Full offset for enhanced power - Glide + Scoop Technology offers easy ground balls from any angle - Advanced all weather nylon material ensures performance in extreme temperatures - Ultra stiff design for added durability and consistency - Ultra-lightweight design at 4.9 oz
Under Armour Command 2 Lacrosse Head: COM2UHUM$89.99
- Perfect for the player that prefers a low to mid pocket
- New stringing holes allow for countless stringing patterns and has larger ones for shooting string placement
- Revised glide scoop accentuates the directional guides for improved ground ball pick-ups
- All weather nylon for integrity in all climates
Under Armour Command Low 2 Unstrung Lacrosse Head: ua-ld-coml2hum$89.99
- All weather nylon is built to withstand extreme temperatures
- Glide+ scoop technology guides you to the ball no matter which direction you approach it
- Vertex Rail Design for lightweight rigid performance sidewall for super stiff performance
- Full offset for unmatched feel & power
- Unstrung head only
- Style #: 1296799
Under Armour Men’s Command Universal Unstrung Lacrosse Head: 1296799$84.99
MAX sidewall design reinforces key sections of the head and scoop to dramatically increase head stiffness and durability Patent pending Tilt- Tech string hole design improves pocket tension for an improved ball release Bottom rail designed for a Mid to High pocket placement for additional hold and shot power Patent pending LOC-Throat eliminates head rattle and adds stability, 2 screw holes for additional stability.
Warrior Regulator Max Strung Lacrosse Head: RMSH20$99.99
HERE'S WHY THIS GEAR IS AWESOME
- "Max" sidewall design reinforces key sections of the head and scoop to dramatically increase head stiffness and durability
- Bottom rail designed for a Mid to High pocket placement for additional hold and shot power
- New patent pending LOC-Throat eliminates shaft rattle & adds stability
- New patent pending Tilt- Tech string hole design improves pocket tension for better ball release
WARRIOR REGULATOR MAX HEAD: RMXUN$89.99
HERE'S WHY THIS GEAR IS AWESOME
- Designed for the transition defense man that is looking for a tighter face shape and max durability
- Sym-Flex designed into scoop and bottom rail prompt scoop fold and back-rail pinch that will allow you to maximize accuracy on long passes and shot power while playing in the offensive zone
- Patent pending Tilt-Tech string hole design improves pocket tension and pocket consistency
- Bottom rail designed for mid pocket placement for added hold and ball control
- Re-designed scoop to allow for easy ground ball pickups from all angles
- Patent pending LOC-Throat, and 2 screw holes eliminates head rattle and adds stability
WARRIOR BURN 2 MAX LACROSSE HEAD-UNSTRUNG: BURN2MAX$79.99
Patent pending Tilt-Tech string hole design improves pocket tension for an improved ball release. Bottom rail designed for Mid to Low pocket placement for superior ball control & quick release. Sym-Rail eliminates excess weight & provides improved stiffness.
Warrior Evo 5 Strung Lacrosse Head: EV5XS$129.99
The Warrior EVO 5 is the latest head in the beloved Evo series. Warrior added new features to the EVO 5 like Tilt-Tech string hole design that will help improve pocket tension for a better ball release. Warrior designed the EVO 5 to perform at its peak level with a mid to low pocket for added ball conrol and a quick release. The Warrior EVO 5 also utilizes Loc-Throat technology for a more secure shaft attatchment that wont rattle. Symrail technology was also utilized by Warrior in the development of the EVO 5 to bring a more symentrical sidewall to this head reducing weight and increasing overall strength. -Tilt-Tech: New angled string hole design makes it easier to string sidewall string tight and secure for improved hold and pocket consistency -Symrail: Symmetrical sidewall design - the inside of the sidewall mimics the outside, reducing weight without sacrificing durability for a perfect balance. -Loc-Throat: As the screw inserts into the shaft, the legs of the Loc-Throat spread, providing both internal and external pressure for a more secure fit.
Warrior EVO 5 Lacrosse Head: EV5XS$79.99
The Optik 2.0 is designed for the elite attack man who initiates the offense. With the combination of a tighter face shape and tension lock, this head will improve your accuracy, control and velocity. Used by arguably the best dodging attack man of our generation; Team USA’s Jordan Wolf.
Maverik Optik 2.0 Lacrosse Head$89.99
The New Adidas EQT D-Monic Head is here along with the rest of the new Adidas Lacrosse gear for the 2016 season! Engineered for the defensive end of the field, the EQT D-Monic features a wide and stiff face shape that is perfect for any defensive player. We like this head because of its robust structure and flat face shape. Being nice and wide with the right kind of support gives the EQT D-Monic a big advantage in ground ball battles.
Adidas EQT D-Monic Lacrosse Head: EQT-D-MONIC$89.99
- New for 2017, STX releases the third head in the line of the Stallion, The Stallion 700 Pro Strung Lacrosse Head. This is not the same Stallion; STX went back to the drawing board and redesigned everything. The Stallion 700 is one of the most anticipated releases of the 2017 season.
- The difference between the new Stallion 700 and the older Stallion is the Speed Scoop and the new material the head is made of. STX used the patented Speed Scoop from the Hammer 500 to enhance ground ball play. You will now be able to scoop up ground balls effortlessly due to the minimized drag on turf and grass. To add to the ease of picking up ground balls is the Stallions two-sidewall brace design that provides increased stability when shooting, checking, and going into the crowd on groundballs.
- The new Stallion 700, like stated before, was redesigned from the ground up using new materials that allow the head to be 25% stiffer and 5% lighter than its predecessors. They continued with the C-Channel on the sidewall of the head distributing stress and providing extra strength between the lines.
- Professionally strung with an elite pocket, the Stallion 700 is ready for immediate, off-the-shelf play.
- If you are a player who loves to two handed dodges, durability without sacrificing weight the STX Stallion 700 Pro Strung Lacrosse Head is the head for you.
STX Stallion 700 Pro Lacrosse Head$89.99 – $129.99
The ECD DNA Lacrosse head is designed and engineered for the players with no quit in their game demanding a tool that take the abuse and do it all. East Coast Dyes created the DNA Head to deliver unmatched durability with new FlexForm material and ridged design to effectively eliminate warping. The DNA head delivers not only an exceptionally durable profile but also uses a tight aggressive face shape making It the complete package for any player on the field from offense to defense. ECD includes all this elite performance with a seamless one strut mid-low sidewall and ergonomic throat design for a head that can out play with style. To top it all off - The DNA head features a perfectly rounded scoop for grabbing ground balls on the fly with ease on any surface. All in – The DNA head is Lacrosse’s Swiss Army Knife ready to take on every challenge and any opponent. East Coast Dyes proudly manufactures the DNA Head in the USA with a 6-month warranty. - New FlexForm material generates supreme durability and shape retention. - Aggressive face shape offers elite offensive control. - Clean single strut sidewall design with mid-low profile. - Ergonomic throat allows for comfortable grip and added control while cradling. - Effortless ground balls with the DNA Head’s perfectly rounded scoop. - Proudly made in the USA.
ECD DNA UNSTRUNG Lacrosse Head: DNAFLEXFORM$89.99
The ECD Bravo 1 Lacrosse Head is the perfect option for any new player just stepping on the field or well-rounded player pushing their game to the next level. The Bravo 1 Lacrosse Head is designed by East Coast Dyes to offer the complete package at a value price point. ECD constructed a well-rounded scoop for the Bravo 1 head making for easy ground balls from day one. An easy flare and stiff construction make for easy passing and shooting with the Bravo 1 lacrosse head for even the newest players. All sales of this head help support Shootout For Soldiers. - Performance head at a value price point for new or beginner players - Well rounded scoop makes ground balls easy for even first time players - Easy flare and stiff profile make for easy passing and shooting from the start - All sales of this head help support Shootout For Soldiers. - Made in the USA
ECD Bravo 1 Lacrosse Head: BRAVO1$69.99
The ECD Weapon X Lacrosse Head delivers a powerful package for attacking the face off and delivering the ball to the back of the net. East Coast Dyes worked meticulously with the all-time greatest face off legend & ECD Pro Greg “Beast” Gurenlian to bring this elite face off head to the market. The Weapon X offers the elite face off specialist a complete arsenal of capabilities with it’s asymmetrical strut design & optimized flex points to perfectly wrap around the ball. ECD developed new FlexForm Material specifically for the Weapon X head to instantly snap back into its original shape after the most grueling faceoffs – Even if your Greg Beast. The shorter throat with shaft insert gives the Weapon X a secure fit to any hollowed shaft and allows for maximum leverage while facing off. Aside from its face off features – East Coast Dyes wanted this head to be a constant threat on the field and excel beyond just facing off. The Weapon X features a full offset, perfect scoop & maximum sidewall holes to create the ultimate threat. - Designed & tested with face off legend Greg “Beast” Gurenlian (World champion, 6x All-Pro, 5x All-Star, 3x FO man of the Year & 2015 League MVP) - Asymmetrical sidewall strut design & optimized flex points designed to perfectly wrap around the ball - FlexForm Material engineered specifically to snap back to original shape after facing off - Shorter throat and shaft insert creates a secure fit and added leverage while facing off - Offensive offset gives the Weapon X head offensive power while passing & shooting - Perfect scoop allows for effortless ground balls out of the faceoff on any surface
ECD Weapon X Lacrosse Head: weapon-x$89.99
Contents: - 3 Shooting Laces
- Optimal thickness & softness
- Perfect balance of hold, feel, & consistency
- Thin & tightly braided
- Consistent release & crisp snap
String King Performance Shooters Lacrosse Head Shooting Strings: SK15PSHOOTERS$6.99
Versatility that the midfielder demands.
- The STX Exult 500 head features 10 degree technology that drives the ball to the sweet spot for the quickest release and great ball feel
- Patented Elastomer Overmold reduces ball rattle
- Runway Pocket is a unique, overlapping center string system allowing the two center runners to flex out and hug the ball
- Includes new String Lock technology, which allows you to set your pocket to help prevent bagging
- C-Channel technology provides reinforced sidewalls for stability on the draw
- Flexible scoop for easy ground ball pickup
- Minimum sidewall height for deepest legal pocket
STX Exult 500 10 Degree Women’s Lacrosse Head: EXULT500$189.99
The Epoch Integra Z One lacrosse head was engineered for the elite offensive minded player and designed with a narrow face shape and a high flair for maximum control. The Epoch Integra Z One is engineered with a Zone 1 pocket, giving one of the lowest and deepest pockets but also a smooth release. A really cool feature of the Z-One is the innovative Knot Lock Technology. Our stringers were really impressed with this feature and how it prevents the knots from sliding up or down the head, really locking the pocket into place and giving you the most consistent head all around. This head is currently being used by some of the most elite players in the collegiate and professional levels of play, such as Matt Rambo.
EPOCH INTEGRA Z1 LACROSSE HEAD: INT-Z1-iQ4$89.99
- Proprietary Omega™ polymer offers the highest strength to weight ratio of any STX head in history
- Redesigned Speed Scoop™ for the long stick player allows for easier groundballs, regardless of the angle of attack
- Updated, tighter face profile adds control for better clears and quicker fast breaks
- New sidewall design provides a higher level of stiffness and shape retention
- Sidewall profile optimized for player preferred high pocket placement
STX Hammer Omega Unstrung Lacrosse Head: STX-lD-HD-HMOM$119.99
The STX Hammer 500 head has a wide-angle scoop and high pocket stringing hole setup. The new front scoop protects your top strings on ground balls and a hollowed out side rails mean less weight.
- Quick and effortless scooping on turf and grass
- Designed to deliver more stiffness and stability
- Provides extra strength when checking
- Meets NCAA and NFHS rules
STX Hammer 500 Mens Unstrung AND Strung Lacrosse Head: 2007831$89.99 – $109.99
- FOGO-Specific Speed Scoop for faster groundball play
- Player-Preferred flex for ideal clamp
- Updated shortened throat moves your hand even closer to the ball
- Four screw ports for increased stability
- Recommended Position: Face-Off Specialist
- Weight: 4.8 (oz)
STX Duel II Strung AND Unstrung Head: HDDUE2$89.99 – $134.99
STX pulled out all the tricks on this one... their lightest and most powerful head ever. The Super Power + lacrosse head is the first in the STX line with ACP (all climate performance) and C-Channel technologies. ACP maintains head shape in all climates. The C-Channel is strategically used along the bottom section to maintain strength without adding weight to the head. They have changed the shape and amount of stringing holes to cater to a variety of stringing options. Flexible design for additional ball feel and snap. Has the scalloped scoop, island ball stop, and the Power Family's iconic single sidewall brace. If you liked the Super Power than the Super Power +, which is 10% lighter, will be your new favorite head.
- Maximized STX Forward Cant
- Meets NCAA & NFHS rules
STX Super Power Plus + Unstrung Lacrosse Head: HDSPW+$99.99
- Channel Lock - New stringing system provides advanced control of the pocket shape
- EnduraForm - A new, proprietary formulation for improved toughness in a wider array of temperatures
- Improved scoop design enhances ground ball pickup in tight quarters
- Built-in handle support reduces head rattle and moves your top hand closer to the ball
- High pinch creates a channel for a more accurate release
- Meets all 2018 high school and college specifications
STX Surgeon 700 Attack Strung Lacrosse Head: STX17SR70-HDSR70-STRUNG$109.99
Dissect the competition with the Surgeon 700™ lacrosse head from STX, featuring enhanced stringing options to give you the Custom Surgeon Experience. With 20 sidewall holes, two sidewall rails, and one Channel Lock™ for unmatched pocket control, The Surgeon 700™ head has been specifically engineered for elite attackers who are looking for personal precision. Starting with Channel Lock™, a recessed stringing hole in the center of the scoop allows you to string tighter channels than ever before, the Surgeon 700 head gives you unlimited options through the Suspension Rail, which creates a unique customizable stringing system for enhanced ball retention.
STX Surgeon 700 Unstrung Attack Lacrosse Head: HDSR70-UNSTRUNG$89.99
The Maverik Tactik lacrosse head is the latest weapon of choice for the elite player. The Tactik is an impressive display of new innovative technology for the sport of lacrosse. Maverik created a new optimal release point in the Tactik for increased control and hold while maintaining a high level energy transfer when passing and shooting, Paired with a Level 3 Bottom Rail designed specifically for a mid pocket to further help balance the power and accuracy of the Tacktik while shooting and passing. Maverik included new X-Rail technology with the Tacktik to distribute stress and impacts to the opposite rail bringing a light weight stiff profile to the Tacktik. Constructed in the USA with Maverik's new Duratough material this head is one of the most durable and weather resistant heads on the market. - Optimal Release Point brings added control with increased hold while creating extreme energy transfers when passing and shooting. - Maveriks new X-Rail technology redistributes stress and impact energy throughout the head allowing for a light weight but stiff profile. - Level 3 Bottom Rail is designed as the ideal shape for a mid pocket to bring the perfect balance of power and accuracy. - Duratough material enhances overall stiffness and provides consistent play in through any climate. - Meets all NCAA/NFHS specs. Made in the USA. MODEL#-300200
Maverik Tactik Lacrosse Head-UNSTRUNG: 300200$89.99