Showing all 15 results
From STX's most successful line of goalie gear comes the STX Shield Unstrung Goalie Lacrosse Head, the head that started it all. Built for strength and durability, the Shield uses C-Channel technology that reinforces the top and bottom side rails, increasing the stiffness of the head and preventing hard shots from effecting the head or letting in the garbage goal. Increased torsional rigidity in the sidewalls prevents the head from warping and bending backwards when facing heavy shots. Thanks to the stiffness, the Shield effectively has a larger saving area, as the stronger rails allow for the goalie to utilize the entire face of the head to make saves. Trusted by some of the top goalies across all levels, the STX Shield Unstrung Goalie Lacrosse Head is perfect for those looking to up their game with a strong and durable goalie head that can be trusted to make the big saves.
STX Shield Unstrung Goalie Lacrosse Head: stx-ld-hd-shld$109.99
New for 2018, STX is back at it again with the STX Eclipse II Unstrung Goalie Lacrosse Head, built with premium strength-to-weight ratio. Updated sidewall geometry in the Eclipse II provides increased stiffness without adding weight, allowing for quick hands to saves, and a stiff, durable face that won't warp or bend when facing tough shots. An ergonomic throat design provides a secure grip for better control when making saves or clearing the ball. In addition to a new scoop design for enhanced groundball performance, the Eclipse II is a magnet when going for ball. Additional sidewall holes offer an expanded array of pocket styles to help customize your head to fit your play style, making the head versatile enough for any level of play. With optimal durability, control, and consistency, the STX Eclipse II Unstrung Goalie Lacrosse Head is the perfect addition to your goalie arsenal.
STX Eclipse II Unstrung Goalie Lacrosse Head: stx-ld-eclipse-2-unstrung$89.99
- Bottom rail design for mid to low pocket placement for enhanced ball control and promotion of a quick release.
- Designed with the best offensive player in the MLL, All-Star Rob Pannell
- New Scoop Design with Vari-Flex inserts helps maintain face shape and improve ball release.
- Re-designed strategic Core-Tech provides the perfect balance of durability and pocket feel.
BRINE RP3 II HEAD UNSTRUNG: RP32$99.99
The 2nd generation of Brine's first RP3 lacrosse head, Brine added new technology and kept what made the first head a success.
- New Scoop Design with Patented Vari-Flex technology: Stiffer materials inserted into strategic sections of the head control flex to adapt to multiple playing styles & conditions
- Strategic Core-Tech eliminates excess weight and adds stiffness to strategic areas of the head for more accuracy and control
- Bottom Rail is designed for a Mid-Low/Low pocket for the Elite Attack men
- NFHS/NCAA Legal
Brine RP3 II X Unstrung Lacrosse Head: RP32X$99.99
- Perfect for the player that prefers a low to mid pocket
- New stringing holes allow for countless stringing patterns and has larger ones for shooting string placement
- Revised glide scoop accentuates the directional guides for improved ground ball pick-ups
- All weather nylon for integrity in all climates
Under Armour Command Low 2 Unstrung Lacrosse Head: ua-ld-coml2hum$89.99
- All weather nylon is built to withstand extreme temperatures
- Glide+ scoop technology guides you to the ball no matter which direction you approach it
- Vertex Rail Design for lightweight rigid performance sidewall for super stiff performance
- Full offset for unmatched feel & power
- Unstrung head only
- Style #: 1296799
Under Armour Men’s Command Universal Unstrung Lacrosse Head: 1296799$84.99
HERE'S WHY THIS GEAR IS AWESOME
- Designed for the transition defense man that is looking for a tighter face shape and max durability
- Sym-Flex designed into scoop and bottom rail prompt scoop fold and back-rail pinch that will allow you to maximize accuracy on long passes and shot power while playing in the offensive zone
- Patent pending Tilt-Tech string hole design improves pocket tension and pocket consistency
- Bottom rail designed for mid pocket placement for added hold and ball control
- Re-designed scoop to allow for easy ground ball pickups from all angles
- Patent pending LOC-Throat, and 2 screw holes eliminates head rattle and adds stability
WARRIOR BURN 2 MAX LACROSSE HEAD-UNSTRUNG: BURN2MAX$79.99
The ECD DNA Lacrosse head is designed and engineered for the players with no quit in their game demanding a tool that take the abuse and do it all. East Coast Dyes created the DNA Head to deliver unmatched durability with new FlexForm material and ridged design to effectively eliminate warping. The DNA head delivers not only an exceptionally durable profile but also uses a tight aggressive face shape making It the complete package for any player on the field from offense to defense. ECD includes all this elite performance with a seamless one strut mid-low sidewall and ergonomic throat design for a head that can out play with style. To top it all off - The DNA head features a perfectly rounded scoop for grabbing ground balls on the fly with ease on any surface. All in – The DNA head is Lacrosse’s Swiss Army Knife ready to take on every challenge and any opponent. East Coast Dyes proudly manufactures the DNA Head in the USA with a 6-month warranty. - New FlexForm material generates supreme durability and shape retention. - Aggressive face shape offers elite offensive control. - Clean single strut sidewall design with mid-low profile. - Ergonomic throat allows for comfortable grip and added control while cradling. - Effortless ground balls with the DNA Head’s perfectly rounded scoop. - Proudly made in the USA.
ECD DNA UNSTRUNG Lacrosse Head: DNAFLEXFORM$89.99
- Proprietary Omega™ polymer offers the highest strength to weight ratio of any STX head in history
- Redesigned Speed Scoop™ for the long stick player allows for easier groundballs, regardless of the angle of attack
- Updated, tighter face profile adds control for better clears and quicker fast breaks
- New sidewall design provides a higher level of stiffness and shape retention
- Sidewall profile optimized for player preferred high pocket placement
STX Hammer Omega Unstrung Lacrosse Head: STX-lD-HD-HMOM$119.99
The STX Hammer 500 head has a wide-angle scoop and high pocket stringing hole setup. The new front scoop protects your top strings on ground balls and a hollowed out side rails mean less weight.
- Quick and effortless scooping on turf and grass
- Designed to deliver more stiffness and stability
- Provides extra strength when checking
- Meets NCAA and NFHS rules
STX Hammer 500 Mens Unstrung AND Strung Lacrosse Head: 2007831$89.99 – $109.99
- FOGO-Specific Speed Scoop for faster groundball play
- Player-Preferred flex for ideal clamp
- Updated shortened throat moves your hand even closer to the ball
- Four screw ports for increased stability
- Recommended Position: Face-Off Specialist
- Weight: 4.8 (oz)
STX Duel II Strung AND Unstrung Head: HDDUE2$89.99 – $134.99
STX pulled out all the tricks on this one... their lightest and most powerful head ever. The Super Power + lacrosse head is the first in the STX line with ACP (all climate performance) and C-Channel technologies. ACP maintains head shape in all climates. The C-Channel is strategically used along the bottom section to maintain strength without adding weight to the head. They have changed the shape and amount of stringing holes to cater to a variety of stringing options. Flexible design for additional ball feel and snap. Has the scalloped scoop, island ball stop, and the Power Family's iconic single sidewall brace. If you liked the Super Power than the Super Power +, which is 10% lighter, will be your new favorite head.
- Maximized STX Forward Cant
- Meets NCAA & NFHS rules
STX Super Power Plus + Unstrung Lacrosse Head: HDSPW+$99.99
Dissect the competition with the Surgeon 700™ lacrosse head from STX, featuring enhanced stringing options to give you the Custom Surgeon Experience. With 20 sidewall holes, two sidewall rails, and one Channel Lock™ for unmatched pocket control, The Surgeon 700™ head has been specifically engineered for elite attackers who are looking for personal precision. Starting with Channel Lock™, a recessed stringing hole in the center of the scoop allows you to string tighter channels than ever before, the Surgeon 700 head gives you unlimited options through the Suspension Rail, which creates a unique customizable stringing system for enhanced ball retention.
STX Surgeon 700 Unstrung Attack Lacrosse Head: HDSR70-UNSTRUNG$89.99
The Maverik Tactik lacrosse head is the latest weapon of choice for the elite player. The Tactik is an impressive display of new innovative technology for the sport of lacrosse. Maverik created a new optimal release point in the Tactik for increased control and hold while maintaining a high level energy transfer when passing and shooting, Paired with a Level 3 Bottom Rail designed specifically for a mid pocket to further help balance the power and accuracy of the Tacktik while shooting and passing. Maverik included new X-Rail technology with the Tacktik to distribute stress and impacts to the opposite rail bringing a light weight stiff profile to the Tacktik. Constructed in the USA with Maverik's new Duratough material this head is one of the most durable and weather resistant heads on the market. - Optimal Release Point brings added control with increased hold while creating extreme energy transfers when passing and shooting. - Maveriks new X-Rail technology redistributes stress and impact energy throughout the head allowing for a light weight but stiff profile. - Level 3 Bottom Rail is designed as the ideal shape for a mid pocket to bring the perfect balance of power and accuracy. - Duratough material enhances overall stiffness and provides consistent play in through any climate. - Meets all NCAA/NFHS specs. Made in the USA. MODEL#-300200
Maverik Tactik Lacrosse Head-UNSTRUNG: 300200$89.99