The Coach’s Pitching Machine—The BP2 is designed specifically to simplify your batting practice. With 6 Pre-set Pitch Positions—The JUGS BP2 takes the guesswork out!
It’s portable and easy to move and set up.
It uses special non-marking pneumatic tires.
Its patented “goose-neck” design provides full range of movement to adjust for all types of pitches, including fastballs, curves, sliders and split-finger fastballs.
It simulates both left- and right-handed pitches.
Swivel-design base casting provides 360° movement for fly balls, ground balls and pop-ups
5 Year Guarantee
This machine can accommodate the practice needs of baseball players of all ages.
With a quick and easy speed adjustment, it is simple to mix up the pitches.
This machine is also easily adjustable to simulate both left- and right-handed pitches.
With speeds from 20-104 MPH, its great for any player.
Get perfect pitches up to 6 seconds apart with a Jugs 18 BASEBALL Pitching Machine Feeder.
- Each Feeder is portable and lightweight
- Easy to setup
- Simple to operate
- Regular baseballs will work with this machine.
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Defensive Drills: Fly Balls, Pop Ups, Line Drives, Ground Balls, Catcher’s Pop Ups and Catcher Blocking Drills
- Dual Dial Speed Adjustments
- Pitches Thrown: Right or Left Hand Fastballs, Change-Ups, Curve-balls, Sliders and Any Other Breaking Pitch
- Portable and Easy to Move and Set-Up
- Power Source: 110-volt AC, can also be used with 1,000-watt Generator
- Special Non-Marking Pneumatic Tires
- Speed Range of 20-104 MPH
- Swivel-Design Base Casting Provides 360 Degree Movement
- Throws Regular Baseballs, Dimpled Balls, Sting-Free Baseballs, JUGS Pearl, Lite-Flite Baseballs, SOFTIE Baseballs, JUGS Bulldog and Tennis Balls
- Two 1/4 horsepower, 3 amps each Motors