The Cascade S Youth Helmet represents the pinnacle of protection for youth players. The S Youth incorporates game-changing technology, including the new Tri-Liner system and VisionBar facemask. Balanced and aligned, the S Youth provides developing players with elite protection and appropriate fit.
- Tri-Liner: Three independent liner technologies unite to optimally address variable force impacts. The Tri-Liner system integrates perfectly with the SuperMonoTM Shell to create the ideal protection package.
- GEN4 EPP: Engineered to manage variable force impacts that are specific to the front of the helmet and facemask.
- NV3: A high performance impact foam that provides maximum protection to the crown of the head. Shell and liner unite with this precisely molded foam that maintains shape and comfort under impact.
- Seven Technology‚Ñ¢: Compresses on impact to laterally displace energy, and within seconds, it completely resets. Placed in key impact zones through the side and rear to manage repeated impacts.
- SuperMono ‚Ñ¢ S Shell: The one-piece shell and visor design creates a rigid system to manage front impacts. Moving the center of gravity to the middle of the crown keeps helmet weight balanced and aligned.
- S-Series Jaw: Is a reinforced dual-material chin piece that provides improved stiffness
- Hardtail SPRfit‚Ñ¢: By combining the HardTail SPRfit‚Ñ¢ with three customizable jaw pads, the player will feel a 360¬∞ contoured fit that can be micro-adjusted on the fly
- XFlo Ventilation: Expanded ventilation ports increase breathability 2X. Cool air flows through the helmet and out the rear Xflo exhaust
- Balance Point Technology: Moving the center of gravity to the middle crown keeps helmet weight balanced and aligned
- VisionBar: PowerPress technology decreases wire diameter to improve sight lines and increases facemask rigidity. With improved vision, the ball is never out of sight
- All Cascade helmets meet all NOCSAE standards for field lacrosse
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 18 in|
(YOUTH) ONE SIZE FITS MOST