Portable Low Pressure Misting Fan. Fill it up, plug it in, turn it on and chill! The Versa Mist reduces air temperature by as much as 30°F. Low pressure mist technology combines fine mist and high speed air movement for highly effective “person” cooling indoors and outdoors. The 18”, 3-speed fan provides up to seven hours of uninterrupted use and is ergonomically designed for portability. The Versa Mist is ideal for cooling work areas, rehabilitation stations, outdoor events, emergency workers, patios, and sidelines. Features and Benefits: Available with or without wheels. Wheeled version has integrated handle and wheels for easy movement. 10 or 14 gallon built-in water reservoir for portability. Adjustable fan head for targeted cooling. Rapid mist evaporation produces 16,000 Btu/hour (1.4 tons) of cooling. Pump and fan assembly separates from the reservoir for quick and effortless setup, cleaning and storage. Integral tip switch to turn power off if unit is knocked over 25 foot outdoor rate power cord with integrated GFCI plug for standard wall outlet. UL507 rated for outdoor use. Imported fan heads.
- Fans with misters are one of the best ways to minimize heat stress.
- Features 18 portable, 3-speed, self contained misting fan designed for industrial use.
- Pump is rated for one gallon per minute output that is housed in a heavy-duty enclosure with power cutoff tip switch.
- 10 to 14 gallon reservoir water tank.
- Includes 25′ outdoor-rated power cord with integrated GFCI.
- White powder-coated steel guard.
- Mist hub with four .012 nozzles.
- One extra nozzle and 2 plugs are also included.
MODEL #: PVM18