From training camp to the end of the season, players can execute rushes and passes efficiently with the Wilson NCAA 1005 Traditional Official-Size Football. In the pocket, tip-toeing the sidelines and bursting through the line, players can maintain a sure grip on the ball thanks to the WE 899 Leather that offers a deep pebble texture. As quarterbacks drop back to pass, they’ll be able to confidently sling passes to carve up defenses with the ACL laces that let field generals throw tight spirals into coverage.
- Multi-ply bladder retains air and helps control moisture buildup for a solid feel throughout practices and games
- WE 899 Leather cover features a deep pebble texture to provide players with a sure grip while rushing, catching and getting tackled
- Grip stripes help players stay in control of the ball to avoid costly fumbles or dropped passes
- Multi-layered lining helps ensure the ball maintains its shape over the course of a game
- Approved by the NCAA and NFHS
Wilson offers some of the most trusted traditional game footballs in the history of the sport. The Wilson 1005 offers traditional looks mixed with the latest game ball technology. Wilson is the #1 name in football and offers the best line of game footballs in the country.
- Wilson 899 WE Leather
- 1005 Collegiate pattern is easier to grip and throw
- Patented ACL (Accurate Control Lacing), made of pebbled composite leather, provides 174% more grip than traditional laces
- Dual sided lace reinforcer
- Wilson exclusive grip stripes
- Lock stitch construction
- NCAA and NFHS approved
OFFICIAL: MODEL #:WTF1005B